Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How to unsubscribe from spam with Unroll.me



We all know this problem during registration or subscription to an online service: sometimes we omit to check (or uncheck) the famous little box for sending newsletters � Which results in the receipt of unwanted mails. To fix this, the Unroll.me service will help you to clean your mailbox.



An overview of spam:

The idea is good and FREE, once registered on Unroll.me, you get an overview of spam and newsletters that you receive daily. Everything is grouped in a �roll up� sorted by categories. You can then choose to keep or to unsubscribe.
Unroll.me currently support:
  • Gmail, Google Apps
  • Yahoo! Mail
  • AOL Mail
  • iCloud 
  • Outlook.com, Hotmail, MSN, Live Mail
 Users who wish to clean other mail clients will have to wait.

Instant email management:

Unroll.me likes to keep thing simple, you can take action even without leaving your inbox.
Not interested in a subscription? Forward any new email to unsubscribe@unroll.me to unsubscribe instantly.
Want to roll it up? Forward it to rollup@unroll.me to add it to your daily Rollup.
It�s that simple.
Visit Unroll.me.

No comments:

Post a Comment